[aprssig] Geiger counter mobile from Indiana to Tennessee

Charles Bland root at blandranch.net
Wed Oct 10 19:25:44 EDT 2012

Most trackers out there these days already have an analog input. The kit
mentioned earlier has a PIC and display.... stuff that isn't needed. Does
someone have hardware that provides a representative analog level that can
be used with the existing tracker base and telemetry protocols, equations,
etc?

This does sound very cool.

Chuck