[aprssig] Firenet.US Server Back Up!

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Tue Oct 9 15:56:59 EDT 2012

And http://firenet.us:14501/ says:

> javAPRSSrvr  4.0.0b31
> Copyright © 2012 - Peter Loveall AE5PL

WA8LMF-13's filter shows:

> filter b/WA8LMF-63/WA8LMF/WA8LMF-2 t/w t/n s/:// o/ISS* -q -e/WXSVR-AU

IIRC the old version's filter would only honor the LAST t/ filter in a
string probably causing you to get only the t/n stuff.  I suspect the
new one is doing just what your filter is asking it to do (for the first
time) and that is to give you all weather (t/w) and NWS (t/n) packets.

Try dropping the t/w and see if you get what you're after.  The t/n is
supposed to give you all of the alerts which is what I believe you said
you're after.

Yep, there's experimentation going on...

PS.  If you want proof of the first vs last of the filter statements,
switch the order around if firenet.us reverts back to javAPRSSrvr 3 and
see if you get the blue field.