[aprssig] Firenet.US Server Back Up!

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 13:44:28 EDT 2012

On Tue, 9 Oct 2012, Stephen H. Smith wrote:

> I just reverted my filters to the previous settings, and so far, the blue circles with white WX letters (i.e. standard home WX stations) are not appearing.     A huge number of them
> didn't have ham calls attached, but rather seemingly random alphanumeric strings.   Metar??  CWOP???

Ok.  It may have been a configuration difference in the 4.x version of the server S/W, or may have been a bug in the S/W.  Looks like Gerry reverted to 3.x alright:

     http://firenet.us:14501/

so only he can say whether the WX objects came from a problem in the config file for 4.x or a bug in 4.x.

--
Curt, WE7U.        http://wetnet.net/~we7u
APRS:  Where it's at!        http://www.xastir.org