[aprssig] Linux & APRS Weather Stations

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 17:32:34 EST 2012

On Tue, 13 Nov 2012, Phil Pacier - AD6NH wrote:

> Not only that - installing Xastir on CentOS 6.3 x64 has been a challenge thus
> far for this Linux novice!  Should have gone with Ubuntu...

I or others on the Xastir mailing list could certainly help with that.  I'm running CentOS on a BUNCH of machines.

For my desktop machines I run OpenSUSE though.  I've got the Xastir install down to a science on that OS.

We have Wiki pages detailing installs on quite a few other variants.

--
Curt, WE7U.        http://wetnet.net/~we7u
APRS Client Capabilities:  http://wetnet.net/~we7u/aprs_capabilities.html