[aprssig] TX Capable IGates at Dayton

Tom Hayward esarfl at gmail.com
Thu May 17 16:49:45 EDT 2012

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 2:46 PM, Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr)
<ldeffenb at homeside.to> wrote:
> Now, with all of the APRS RF traffic that's got to be flying around up
> there, I'm not sure you'll be able to squeak a message through though.

I would bet at least a few of those attending have the gear to set up
a temporary igate with a 3g/4g connection. The best way to get the
most data out to the internet and back would be to have multiple low
power igates scattered around Dayton. During a packet collision,
hopefully at least one of them would decode the packet even if the
others could not.

Tom KD7LXL