[aprssig] BALDY APRS Station

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Thu May 17 02:05:59 EDT 2012

Greetings "owner"s of the BALDY APRS station,
(Well, I would have copied both of you, but VE7WRT doesn't have an
e-mail address at QRZ.com)

What's wrong with Tactical-ly named APRS stations?  It gets really
confusing when two different parts of the world use the same one.
Consider what you'll see at:

http://aprs.fi/?c=raw&call=BALDY

Lynn (D)- KJ4ERJ - Author of APRSISCE for Windows Mobile and Win32

PS.  No, I'm not trying to start a flame war about Tactical station IDs.
  I'm just trying to help the collisions get sorted out as I notice
them.  If anyone can forward this to VE7WRT, I'd appreciate it.

I only noticed this when a communications path line shot 1/4 the way
across my map.