[aprssig] RV APRS and Dish TV

Frank or Barbara Rossi N3FLR at verizon.net
Wed May 9 01:01:52 EDT 2012

The cheapest way to do it is take your home Dish Receiver with you in
your RV.
Pick up a spare dish antenna, lots of them show up at Dayton, just have
to get the one that is for your receiver.
Depends if you want HD TV in the RV.
A lot of Truck Drivers have Dish antenna's they put up on their trucks
when laying over someplace.
They get pretty good at aiming the dish, always park so the dish is on
the SW side of the truck.

Doing it this way, it don't cost anything more than your normal home
Dish bill,
and you will see all the same channels that you have at home.
Frank J Rossi Jr