[aprssig] FREQ Object Formats

Bob Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Mon May 7 17:11:56 EDT 2012

> How often do you need to be told that on 70cm and 23cm
> there is nothing like standard +/- offsets, every
> country has their own standard and sometimes several in a single country.

That does not matter. I am talking about the standards BUILT INTO THE RADIO.
If the radios in a given region have a STANDARD offset, then that is what is
used.  If a country does not use the standard, then of course it does not
apply and the actual offset must be included.

If the radio does not have a standard, then of course it does not apply then
either and that is why there is provision for indicating a non-standard
offset.

Bob, WB4APR