[aprssig] KPC2 like a fill in digi

Eduardo Gomez López hk3pqi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 15:01:54 EDT 2012

Thanks again, so what is the best configuration of the tiny4 for the
new paradigm widen-N? We have two tiny4 and we want to put as wide
digi. Right now we have a wide digi with digi_ned running and now we
want put this new digis to help it. Is very important for us, our
group is starting in the design of the net here in Bogota, Colombia,
so is very important to us your help. Thank you very much and see you
soon at APRS.fi

73,
HK3PQI
Ex- HK6PQI