[aprssig] Blue Horizon Balloon info

Bill Diaz william.diaz at comcast.net
Sun Mar 25 10:34:58 EDT 2012

 From twitter:

The 30m beacon reports on the 00, 20, 40 min every hour, 40m beacon on
the 10, 30, 50 every hour, 30m has been easier to rx .

     Apparently, the 30 meter schedule info published at
http://www.projectbluehorizon.com/#input was incorrect at 5, 25, 45
minutes.  arghhhh, been listening at wrong times.

     Also hearing a non position beacon at odd intervals on 30m.

Bill KC9XG