[aprssig] Balloon DFing on APRS

Bob Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Fri Mar 2 09:18:39 EST 2012

Lynn,
Great!

The balloon will have a web page indicating to send any HF DF reports to
you..
Thanks!

The balloon will only have CW battery, Inside and Outside temp data.  All
tracking will be done by DFing.

The web page will simply be APRS.ORG to keep the CW short.  We hope to have
the web page up by COB today.  Launch is Monday *OR* next Friday.  Freq is
28.223 MHz CW.

Bob, WB4APR