[aprssig] Balloon DFing on APRS

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Fri Mar 2 08:29:49 EST 2012

It's not online, but APRSISCE/32 fully supports creation of both DF and
DFS objects as well as display of local or received DFing objects with
complete shaded overlap of the indicated information allowing an easy
pin-point of the DF target.

If anyone happens to have any old FoxHunt notes including GPS
coordinates of readings and the readings themselves, I'd be glad to
publish objects that demonstrate the capability.

Alternatively, Bob, if you forward any signal reports to me, I can
publish the objects for anyone with APRSISCE/32 to view.  You can do the
same via APRSISCE/32's Object creation facility, but the documentation
on it doesn't exist just yet, although the function was in the
2011-05-02 release of the client.