[aprssig] Mail host needed

John Gorkos jgorkos at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 13:05:49 EDT 2012

Most organizations block email from consumer IP blocks, since it is mainly
consumer Pcs that spread spam.  Since I have a residential Comcast
connection, not a business connection, my IP is blacklisted by the
majority of service providers.
I've had several offers for the use of mail relay services, I just need to
get 30 minutes or so to weed through them and pick what works before for
me.  Thanks.

John Gorkos