[aprssig] noam.aprs2.net

Keith VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Fri Jun 22 13:48:22 EDT 2012

Andrew KA2DDO wrote...

> Depends on the application you're using...

I first noticed it when I spotted that a couple of IRLP
nodes weren't able too successfully send their status via
APRS. I then checked in UI-View and couldn't connect
to noam.aprs2.net either. I have since changed to a
the scripts "non noam" servers. I was previously
using noam.aprs2.net because of the redundancy, but
sometimes there is a fly in the ointment.

I see Phil AD6NH just commented about an anomaly.
I'll wait for the dust to settle!

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH