[aprssig] noam.aprs2.net

Phil Pacier - AD6NH ad6nh at aprsca.net
Fri Jun 22 13:31:13 EDT 2012

It has nothing to do with IPv4/IPv6.  We have identified an anomaly and
it caused a problem with the rotate addresses.  Working on it right now
and should be resolved in short order.

On the IPv6 issue, if you are unable to secure an IPv6 address, either
natively or via a tunnel, I would suggest you disable IPv6 on your
system.  That way, it wont even try to use it for outbound connections.

73
Phil - AD6NH
APRS Tier2 Coordinator