[aprssig] Few days from the largest amateur radio event...

E.J. Caylor caylorman at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 14:02:35 EDT 2012

Seems to be FD= would be more universally searchable if people knew
ahead of time to search with FD=.

Before this thread took place, I searched using *-FD and found several
Field Day objects.  I guess in my mind, it made more sense to me to
figure most stations would use their calls, appended with an -FD
suffix, similar to ham stations appending /P, etc, and not have the
Field Day identifier first.

E.J.