[aprssig] Few days from the largest amateur radio event...

Bob Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Wed Jun 20 13:53:23 EDT 2012

> What surprises me is the amount of Fire Stations
> that come up when using the FD-* search criteria.

Bummer.  Same around here.  Someone is always putting out FD fire department
objects all over the local area..

OK, could we change it to FD=ANNAP for our Annapolis Field Day site for
example.  Then we could search for FD= and only get the FD sites and not all
those FD- Fire department clutter.?

We'd have to change all the web pages to match, but I can easily change
mine.
In fact, consider it done.  OOPS.

> I'll probably just leave mine as -FD, as these are the
> only Field day objects I've seen in NE Indiana...

But that cannot easily be searched for by ALL clients.  Putting FD=... at
the start of the name is a more universally searchable means...

Bob, WB4aPR