[aprssig] GPS 18x PC for Kenwood radios

Chuck Gooden Chuck.Gooden at comcast.net
Mon Jun 18 22:08:15 EDT 2012

I would like a power supply in a small case that would have power pole
connectors and allow me to connect a Garmin GPS-18X to it.  In addition
it would take the output from the GPS and feed it to multiple DB9
connectors, at least 2.  along with a connector that I can feed to my
D700.  It would be nice if it could sense the power draw and turn off
the GPS when the radio is off too.  Or some kind of interlock so when I
turn off the car, the GPS would also turn off.