[aprssig] APRS on the USS Constitution

Ed Lizard Rosen n3gxh at speakeasy.net
Fri Jul 27 23:38:56 EDT 2012

Let's not tick off Canada, they're bigger and on top.
Unless you consider Alaska, then it starts to look kinky.

On 07/27/2012 10:15 PM, Patrick wrote:
> I think we made our point last time..  I am sure it was tough painting
> white over those scorched walls. ;)
>
> On 7/27/2012 9:11 PM, Bob Bruninga wrote:
>> IF any APRS Canadians plan on a repeat of their war of aggression*
>> during this 1812 commemoration, please let me know off line. * Some
>> historians claim it was a US war of aggression but then we don't like
>> to let facts get in the way of political history... ;-)

-- --
--    "Saving peoples' lives
     so they may live long enough
       to become witty."

    Ed Lizard Rosen FF/EMTB N3GXH
     n3gxh at arrl.net
     n3gxh at winlink.org (on the road)
     Days   410 965-8498
     Eves   410 655-4956
     Nextel 443 677-1427
Where was I now? http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?N3GXH*
(n3gxh-3 is the Jeep, -1 is home, -2 is work, -14 is the truck)