[aprssig] Balloon GPS >60,000 feet

joe jesson jjesson at voyager.net
Thu Jul 19 12:09:58 EDT 2012

  I have designed a tiny working uBlox AMY GPS module on a PCB with an integrated ARM9 + 3D accelerometer + GSM radio + LiPO power supply which, if you know C, you can route the NMEA data or converted lat/long/altitude/speed anywhere.  The boards are open source and open hw and have been in the commercial OEM M2M/Telemetry/Telematics space for a year.

Let me know if interested as I can loan-out or group sell to fellow APRS clubs  these OEM Commercial boards for balloon 60,000 ft. testing, etc.  Specs and development tools are at www.xacttechnology.com

73,
Joe Jesson KC2VGL

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile