[aprssig] Received packet question

Stephen H. Smith wa8lmf2 at aol.com
Fri Jul 13 11:11:43 EDT 2012

On 7/13/2012 10:56 AM, Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) wrote:

> My APRSIS32 full feed filtered to AltNet 457 shows three stations: COML,
> N9TB-10, and WB9NTO, but they are so geographically dispersed as to appear
> that it's more a mistake than intentional.

Are you doing anything special to get inline graphics to show in postings to
the APRSsig list?

  I didn't think the remailer would pass graphics or attachments. I've noticed
several times now that you have successfully passed maps through the system.

Stephen H. Smith    wa8lmf (at) aol.com
Skype:        WA8LMF
Home Page:          http://wa8lmf.net

High-Performance Software-Only Packet TNC
http://wa8lmf.net/miscinfo/UZ7HO-Soundmodem-Install-Ver-0.44-Beta.exe

High Quality Calibrated Static Maps for Any APRS App
    http://wa8lmf.net/aprs/PM9_StaticMap_Export.htm

  Vista & Win7 Install Issues for UI-View and Precision Mapping
     http://wa8lmf.net/aprs/UIview_Notes.htm#VistaWin7

   http://wa8lmf.net/DigiPaths