[aprssig] Golden Packet attempt 22 July needs stations

KB1TX at aol.com KB1TX at aol.com
Thu Jul 5 10:43:00 EDT 2012

Bob:

That is a PROBLEM here in N NH!

I will change my KB1TX-1 digi frequency and link to the internet with
KB1TX-10, but my coverage is POOR.

I will ask that KB1EZJ-3 also change frequency, but the Maine digi stations
 probably will be on the 144.39 frequency.

Good luck getting coverage here in the NNE!

Art

In a message dated 7/4/2012 12:44:51 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,