[aprssig] Golden Packet attempt 22 July needs stations

Bob Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Wed Jul 4 12:42:51 EDT 2012

Ah, but the Golden Packet event is NOT on the APRS national channel.  It is operated on the special 144.34 MHz special event frequency for the 4 hour event so that there is no QRM from any other APRS station.  And so that we can prove that the packets made it the full 2000 miles via our event stations only.

Thanks,  Bob, WB4APR