[aprssig] 14 day APRS posit archive download?

Dave Haynes dave at ep90.com
Mon Jul 2 09:24:48 EDT 2012

If your in-car nav device is Windows or WinCE based, have a look at
Mapfactor Navigator Free.
Both Win and WinCE versions are free, and use mapping sourced from the
OSM database and updated regularly.

It's not flawless, but it's easily as good as any I've trid for on-road
navigation. Of course if you do spot problems in the data, you can go to
OSM and amend it when you get home :-)

Didn't comment yesterday, but converting a CSV log into a format you can
import should be trivial using something like Python or AutoIT automate
the task? Both are free, powerful, but easy to get started with.

Dave G1TVL