[aprssig] Really CHEAP Puck-type USB GPS Receiver -- WORKS GREAT!

Arnie Shore shoreas at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 08:20:53 EST 2012

Hessu, agreed, and thanks (again!).  I'd looked at that a while back
and saw that both Chrome and FF spoke to  identifying a location
services provider, and I stopped there, since we're in effect doing
that via the array of providers I named earlier.  (Obtaining the
position information via a single mechanism would certainly be an
attraction!)

I'd also hoped the html5 'device' facility might somehow provide
access to a USB port, but that seems to have dropped out of the latest
spec.

AS