[aprssig] OT: Yaesu to release digital amateur radio gear

KB5ILY - Travis W. Burton kb5ily at arrl.net
Tue Jan 10 05:21:12 EST 2012

I seem to have deleted the original post that started this thread
containing the announcement URL.  Can someone send me a copy of it.

73 de Travis KB5ILY
870-260-6068 (Phone)
--
             Travis W. Burton, NP, ESQ., KB5ILY / Arkadelphia AR
                 President, DeGray Amateur Radio club, Inc.
                       Internet: mailto:kb5ily at arrl.net
          http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?feedId=9877
                          WWW:  http://www.kb5ily.org
                    GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES of AMERICA
Only he who Attempts the Ridiculous can Achieve the Impossible. (WILL HENRY)
                    Linux is my operating system of choice.

                    Computers are like Air Conditioners,
              they stop working correctly when you open windows.