[aprssig] OT: Yaesu to release digital amateur radio gear

Bradley Haney kc9gqr at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 16:19:19 EST 2012

Why not use already what we have..  ECHOLINK..  put as many repeaters as we
can on Echolink or (Allstar if it was more user friendly to set up)  and
then with the use of APRS and AVRS ?  Seems to work  very well  from what I
played with it.  What happens  when the  1 dstar repeater in your area goes
down?  Lets work on the technology that  uses the equipment we have now.

just my 1 cent worth.

kc9gqr