[aprssig] Coverage holes in OK?

Earl Needham earl.kd5xb at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 08:44:52 EST 2012

Between Amarillo and Tucumcari there is ONE digi, and I can't remember it's
"Title" just now.  However, finding a hole in that area is probably correct.

East of Amarillo, I sometimes get into the digis at Pampa or one of the
others north of I-40, but you have to be hill topping to do so.  Same thing
going across I-40 in Oklahoma, except the digis seem to be south of I-40.

I'd REALLY like somebody (besides me) to travel I-20 west from Fort Worth
and report what they find there.

Vy 7 3
Earl
KD5XB-11