[aprssig] Garmin GPS-30 (works!)

Bob Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Fri Jan 6 16:41:41 EST 2012

Jim Duncan:

> Probably need to let it sit and percolate overnight...

That did it!  Although the 4 AH nicads died sometime overnight, I probably
got 10 hours straight.  Then today, ran the two GPS-30's for another 5 hours
and one of them is now getting fixes.

Thanks Jim!

Ill run the other one a full day and see what happens.  I didn't realize
they had an internal memory NiCd.  Hope it will work after 10 y ears.