[aprssig] New products

Andrew Rich vk4tec at tech-software.net
Fri Feb 24 18:41:37 EST 2012

Scott,

I notice that the 434 MHz radio uses SPI commands from MCU.

I looked at these and found the easyradio modules heaps easier.

The easyradio you just send the payload, and if wait for so long, the TX
will send.

I found this heaps easier than having to code up SPI

Easyradio does everything in the one package.

Been using them with GPS and 16F628

19k2 on air 433 MHz

- Andrew Rich VK4TEC -