[aprssig] New products

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Fri Feb 24 18:22:52 EST 2012

We've just added a few things to the Argent Data Systems online store:

GTRANS-DIN cable, to connect the Yaesu FTM-350 to a Garmin nuvi 350:
https://www.argentdata.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=158

RFM12BP 500mW 433 MHz data transceiver:
https://www.argentdata.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=157

OpenTracker USB bundle:
https://www.argentdata.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=154

Tracker3 model OT3m:
https://www.argentdata.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=155

We've got prototypes of an OpenTracker USB board (upgradeable to a
Tracker3) with the 433 MHz transceiver and that will be a new product
eventually.  For now I figured we ought to list the bare transceiver
modules since we've got them in stock already.  They should make good
low-cost, short-range trackers.

We're still running at least a week behind on OT3m production, but at
least it's on the site now.

73,

Scott
N1VG