[aprssig] New MSG-OBJ format (rev b) 3 chars?

Charles Blackburn ai4ri at cfl.rr.com
Thu Feb 23 12:56:00 EST 2012

> The [..] characters are just one click above "Z" and the "/" is just one
> click below "0".

well that's just a trivial change, i just need to change a 3 to a 2 LOL. and
yes i think i was just as confused :P

>> im still working on the parsing...
> Great!
> Will this OBJ engine be located on a 24/7/365 highly reliable location?  I
> haven't really been following those details.

at the moment it's all 100 percent perl code using hessus perl modules plus
a few others. My intention was to get with you off list once i had a working
model version. it's all easy in fact it's based off the QRU server i'm
slowly working on (most of the code is reused in the latter). In the case of
the QRU server it was intended to be able to be run by multiple people using
their own calls, and in essence the same goes for this, but obviously we
dont want multiple object servers running at the same time. it's highly
configurable, but I dont have access to a 24/7 datacenter connection (i
wish) so whoever wants to / has the ability to run it 24/7 is welcome to the
code, and of course, you will get a copy of it anyways bob. This of course
is WAYYYY off in the future at the moment LOL

charlie