[aprssig] New MSG-OBJ format (rev b) 3 chars?

Bob Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Thu Feb 23 12:24:42 EST 2012

> i have accommodated for 3 characters between the [ ]
> which is a trivial change anyways.

I think you were confused as was I.  When Lynn referred to 3 charagters he
was referring to the two brackets plus a single optional primary symbol
making a total of 3.  So in his case, there would be only 1 character in the
brackets instead of 2.  But there are never 3.   But I don't see that we
need that option.  Just make it a fixed [/x] or the optional nothing.

The [..] characters are just one click above "Z" and the "/" is just one
click below "0".

> im still working on the parsing...

Great!

Will this OBJ engine be located on a 24/7/365 highly reliable location?  I
haven't really been following those details.

Bob, Wb4APR