[aprssig] Where is KT5TK-11?

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Sun Feb 12 21:10:20 EST 2012

If you look closely at the raw packets at
http://aprs.fi/?c=raw&call=KT5TK-11 you'll see that K5COD apparently
replayed the earlier flight packets into APRS-IS MUCH delayed and with
an unused path (direct reception on all packets?  I don't think so!).

Hessu, I don't think there's anything wrong with your delayed packet
detector in this instance.