[aprssig] Prolific USB<>RS232 woes (Was Re: New tablet usable for APRS.)

Dave dave at g8kbv.demon.co.uk
Thu Feb 2 08:49:53 EST 2012

Thanks for that, I'll investigate.

It's not a FTDI branded device though, just uses their chipset.  Though
it's not my personal property, we have a couple of them at work, and both
will potentially be needed to work on '7', so I expect one or other of us
will try it, if it can be done.  If a link needs changing to enable that,
we think the case can come apart easily.  It appears to be held together
by the overall shrink wrapped outer film holding the makers label in
place.

73.

Dave G0WBX.