[aprssig] APRS Messaging Ham Only Social Site

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 31 11:55:45 EST 2012

 Not knowing what a Twitter "DM" is, can you explain where he says:
" You can send APRS messages out like DMs on Twitter (i.e. d n7ice test message).

  I didn't find a clarification. Does this mean you can send an APRS message *from* the site to RF?

For the other direction, he has a how-to video Episode 69 in his HamBrief Videos.

73, Steve, K9DCI