[aprssig] ISS Digi Current Status?

Paul Bramscher pfbram at comcast.net
Sun Dec 23 12:22:50 EST 2012

I'm new to APRS/Packet (<1 month) and was just getting kinks worked out
with my Kenwood TM-V71A + RC-D710, APRSISCE/32 and some other packages.
 Worked the ISS digipeater successfully a few times.

When the D700 up there is turned off, is there any "rule of thumb" for
how long we can expect it to remain down?