[aprssig] //WL2K ISS

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Sun Dec 9 11:31:50 EST 2012

Where did you see it?  And I suspect your copy/past did strange things
with superscripts.

I suspect it's AA3JY sending an APRS message to the ISS pass
auto-responder and then seeing the responses from the auto-responder.

See also:

http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/doc:satsrv

http://aprs.fi/?c=message&call=ISS&limit=50

PS.  The actual body of the message sent to ISS doesn't matter unless it
is a known APRS callsign-SSID in which case the response will be
relative that station's last known position instead of the requesting
station's position.