[aprssig] Drat! fixed new build of YAAC

Andrew P. andrewemt at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 7 22:43:28 EST 2012

Greetings, all.

I forgot one new file in the YAAC distribution I announced yesterday. Most of YAAC will work, but the new raster image map functionality will not work without the new file. I have uploaded corrected distributions to both websites http://www.ka2ddo.org/ka2ddo/YAAC.html and http://sourceforge.net/projects/yetanotheraprsc

Sorry for the inconvenience for those who downloaded today. Please re-download and confirm you are running the build whose title bar is dated 07-Dec-2012, not 06-Dec-2012.

Andrew Pavlin, KA2DDO