[aprssig] Vehicle Signatures

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 5 16:58:53 EST 2012

Well,

I know someone with a Volt and someone with a Prius and I have a Spectrum analyzer and 100 MHz. scope...

 Since I have designed PWM motor drives...

  I'd also look for the PWM frequency and other characteristics of the  electirc drive's 'signiture'.  Things like orientation of the pickup coil for max PWM response, how things change with acceleration, breaking.  Things like that.

73, Steve, K9DCI  USN (Vet)  MOT (Ret)  Ham (Yet)