[aprssig] CNSP-18 Another Trans-Atlantic flight!! (Touchdown!)

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 5 14:47:45 EST 2012

Looks dry, but lots of roads and compounds with courtyards.  The decent-track is just east of that un-numbered north-south road.  Not much in the way of trees, either.

 Of course, there's always the issue if "Tree-Suck".  (;-)

Maybe it'll land in one of those compound's courtyards (Courtyard-suck)

73, Steve, K9DCI  USN (Vet)  MOT (Ret)  Ham (Yet)