[aprssig] CNSP-18 Another Trans-Atlantic flight!! (Revised!))

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Wed Dec 5 13:04:28 EST 2012

I just updated my predicted touchdown based on the landing terrain
elevation.  You can see the estimated object as "Revised?".  I used google
earth to chart the elevations across the estimated final 4 minutes as
shown here:

 http://aprs.org/K6RPT12-touchdown-b.JPG

The idea is that the elevation was rising rapidly here, and so it would
have hit the mountain earlier.

Bob, WB4APR