[aprssig] updated forecast for CNSP-18

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 3 22:37:36 EST 2012

Hi Mark,  FYI

  Looking at the stations Near in Findu, the station gating it is about 480 miles distant which is right on the diffraction corrected radio horizon calculation.

Good luck and we can't be too sad.  Gotta wait for the pickup in the morning.

Thanks for the winds link.

73, Steve, K9DCI USN (Vet) MOT (Ret) Ham (Yet)