[aprssig] ATTN: EUROPE & UK K6RPT-12 Balloon Has Left North America, Headed Your Way!

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Mon Dec 3 18:22:42 EST 2012

My understanding of floaters is that they are very very light.  No
cameras and the barest tracking support.

Here's a map of the APRS track for last year's flight:

http://tinyurl.com/c9dcamf

And this should get you a directory listing of other views of the flight:

http://tinyurl.com/ckx9jan

Including the passage into the Mediterranean almost through the
straights of Gibraltar:

http://tinyurl.com/c9efq98