[aprssig] K6RPT-12 Balloon Small circle on APRS.fi

Heikki Hannikainen hessu at hes.iki.fi
Mon Dec 3 01:37:35 EST 2012

The smaller circle marks the area where the flying thing is over 5 degrees
of elevation. It's what the very active mostly UK-based balloon group on
#highaltitude (irc.freenode.net) are using on their excellent balloon
tracking and landing predictor site:

http://track.spacenear.us/

http://blog.aprs.fi/2012/03/dead-reckoning-and-horizont-circles.html