[aprssig] HamHUD II RevE Kit Plastic End Plates

Jason Rausch jason at ke4nyv.com
Sat Aug 4 13:58:48 EDT 2012

It's major clean out time in the RPC Electronics, LLC shop room!

Sometime ago several people expressed interest in replacement end panels for their HamHUD II RevE kits. Well, I'm happy to say that I came across a small stash of eight (8) brand new ones. These are the plastic end plates, with the lip that "caps" over the end of the RevE extruded housing. This panel can be used on either end.

To make this fair, I am asking any takers to email me directly at:

jason(at)rpc-electronics.com (Replace the (at) with @)

I am offering the panels up for free, but I ask that you PayPal me $6 to cover the shipping. We only ship USPS Priority, no first class as this is a complete hassle with the post office when using a padded mailer (They just don't get it!).

Try to only ask for the number of panels you REALLY need. One or two is
acceptable, but if you need more than that please let me know why. I am trying to make this fair. I'll send you a pay request via email to pay for the shipping and then get these in the mail ASAP.

Thanks!
Jason KE4NYV
RPC Electronics, LLC
www.rpc-electronics.com