[aprssig] Need some help with 30m igate

Bill Vodall wa7nwp at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 16:05:44 EDT 2012

What client are you using?   APRSX?   You have to define the "kiss
port 1" in addition to kiss port 0 - or set the default KISS port from
the TNC mode before going to KISS - I think - it's been too long since
I've done that .

73
Bill

PS.  Hmmm - I have the radio on 10.149 - I have the KAM running in
KISS mode next to it.  One wire to the KAM and I'm monitoring again.
Just like back in the early 90's...   Where the old paper Atlas?
Where's N7LUS truck mobile?