[aprssig] APRS plotting paths

Earl Needham earl.kd5xb at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 19:49:42 EDT 2012

Winaprs used to do something like that, dependent on the path being in the packet.

7 3
Earl
KD5XB

Andrew Rich <vk4tec at tech-software.net> wrote:

Hello

Is there an application that will draw lines from a station to the digi or IGATE that it entered into the INET by ?

I see there are some apps where you can draw lines when you hover over the station.

I am interested in building up a long term picture of the lines that join mobile to digi to IGATE

For the purpose of network performance analysis

- Andrew -