[aprssig] N666BK-1 no legal call what so ever...

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Sun Apr 15 16:41:42 EDT 2012

It shows as >APBL10 which is "APBLxx  BigRedBee BeeLine" according to
http://www.aprs.org/aprs11/tocalls.txt

I don't know if this device is capable of it, but remember that you can
meet the ID requirement by sending it out in CW.  So unless you were
monitoring the frequency by ear, you cannot be sure that the station
truly wasn't meeting the legal ID requirements.

That said, Google is still your friend: http://bit.ly/HKrNP3

http://www.airport-data.com/aircraft/N666BK.html
http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N666BK
http://s447.photobucket.com/albums/qq197/N666BK/?start=all