[aprssig] TT4 Config for High Altitude Balloon

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Sun Apr 8 22:48:01 EDT 2012

There's a bug apparently in the Tracker2 (IIRC) digipeater code that
will do as you describe with a WIDE2, but in fact, if you think of the
WIDEN-n as the "n" meaning how many hops are "left", then a -0 (implied
by WIDE2) should in fact have been marked used by whatever created it.
WIDE2-1 requests a single hop from a WIDE2 digipeater by what I've seen
described. If WIDE2 works, then I'd personally call it a bug, not a feature.